Monday 16 January 2012

Good for the heart.

I made a few cards over the weekend. One of them - a birthday card for my friend's son who turned one! The little guy was a bit too young to let me know his thoughts but his mom and the guests really liked it.

My friend Courtnay who was at the party really liked the card and asked me to send her my link - fun, fun, fun! She started a blog last year and she's all about crafting like me; she made these adorable felt puppets to go along with the book she bought for our friend's little boy. A few years ago, I bought a lot of felt fabric, needles and thread in hopes of being a felt queen but really never accomplished anything. I think I made a stack of pancakes with strawberries but that was it. Cardmaking is more my thing and I'm actually glad...I don't want to compete against Courtnay's creations! They are too cute!

Anyhoodle...

I made a handful of wedding cards for coworker to choose from. She was really impressed with the Christmas cards I made (in fact, she kept them instead of giving them away) and she requested for a wedding inspired card for her brother in Germany.

I gave her the cards this morning and I'm just waiting to hear back from her. I really hope she will like at least one of them. I feel a little pressured because she is a graphics designer and has an eye for detail. I think that is why I was extremely flattered when she loved, LOVED my Christmas cards.

I wanted to post pictures of the cards but unfortunately, something is wrong with my personal computer. Cry, cry. Hopefully Brent (hubby) will be able to fix it this week so I can showcase my cards.

Oh...still thinking of renaming my brand.

But I love onions - literally. And I thought of this slogan this morning:

Extraonions. They are good for the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment