Thursday 24 March 2011

Good start.

Too bad I don't do this for a living! I'm having so much fun and there just isn't enough time in a day!

I've already prepared 8 different designs.

I'll revisit my work in a couple of days so I can edit with fresh eyes. I want to be 100% happy with each card. There's a part of me who wants to kick this in high gear and produce as many as possible and as quickly as possible. However, I want to be proud of my work.

I need to be patient. If it takes me one day to complete one design, then it will take one day.

Meanwhile, I've been spending quite a lot of time in our local craft stores. I've already spent $150.

Yikes.

No more... well, no more after one more visit :D

I know but it's so hard to pass up a good sale! I just have to make sure that I actually use the things I bought otherwise that's $150 down the drain.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment