Monday 28 March 2011

You like?

Me like.

I can't stop looking at them :D

I'm not sure about the 'forget me not' design but my husband really likes it. Only because you can use the bookmark (he's very practical). I like that feature too but maybe the background is too busy? It looks so much better in person, so maybe it's just the photo. Fingers crossed.

Making ten cards last week wasn't too tough so my goal this week, is to create another ten.

I showed my mom this morning and I think she was impressed!

Last, week I convinced my parents to 'invest' some cash into my new project so it only felt right to allow her a peek :).

I really want to start building my portfolio and I look forward to showing my friends and family!!

Oh and just so it's on record... I'm very lucky to have a very supportive husband! He loves all of my designs (thus far) and did an awesome job taking the photos. I love you and big kiss with delicious onion breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment