Friday 15 July 2011

Congratulations to me!

I’m here, still kicking!

I haven’t uploaded the photos yet, but I have already reached my goal! 100 cards and it’s only July!

I’ve been making a few custom cards lately. The week before Mother’s Day, I brought my collection to work and since then, have acquired a few ‘Preferred Customers’. Awesome.

Most of the cards I’ve been making have been requests. If you click on the label 'custom order', you'll see what I've created for my friends and family. So far, I have only received positive feedback. Though, I remember showing somebody a card I made for someone else and she didn't like it. That made me nervous. But as soon as I gave the card to the person who placed the order, my insecurities disappeared. She was so happy!! Extremely happy!! Phew.

When I have time, I’d like to go back to my posts and write a brief description on those cards requested by my customers. I think it will be neat to see what I came up with based on their requests. A bit vain? Yessireeee!!! I’m a Leo, it is expected :D

So I have one custom card due next week and another in August. Which is good because I'd like to start making Christmas cards! Yikes.

Anyway, before I end this post. Just want to thank my husband again for his help. Thank you for taking those lovely pictures so late in the evening....(even though sometimes they are not centred.....kidding.....)

100 cards!

Wow.  I'm good.....

okay I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment